Calabrio Trust Center
Built on a foundation of trust
We are committed to the security and privacy of your data
Information is often the most valuable asset of a company. Our customers’ personal information (PII) must be handled with care and respect and in this context, information security is a top priority at Calabrio.
The Calabrio Information Security Program is based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) cybersecurity framework and the key elements of our information security processes are:
- Confidentiality – preventing the disclosure of information to unauthorized individuals or systems.
- Integrity – assuring the accuracy and consistency of data over its entire lifecycle.
- Availability – ensuring information is available when needed.
Click here to learn more about Calabrio‘s Information Security Program
We take privacy seriously, which is why your data is handled with the utmost care. We comply with standards and privacy regulations from a wide range of industries and regions. Calabrio ONE can be configured to comply with international data privacy laws such as GDPR, and state privacy acts such CCPA from the state of California.
Here are some of the Calabrio ONE features you can use to satisfy your organization’s compliance requirements:
- Data and services in region to comply with data sovereignty regulations
- Built-in system-wide auditing
- Configurable retention, archive, and purge settings
- Highly customizable storage solutions
- Pause and resume of calls when sensitive information is discussed
Calabrio has the following compliance programs in place to help customers satisfy compliance requirements:
- SOC2 Type II – Report – audited annually
- ISO 27001 – Certificate – audited annually
- PCI DSS – Attestation of Compliance (AoC) – audited annually
- Routine penetration tests and vulnerability scans
- Vendor Management Program – Calabrio reviews vendor performance on an annual basis
- Security exams for each employee on a regular basis, managed by our Legal, Security and HR teams
Calabrio ONE is configurable to help customers satisfy standards, laws, and regulations including, but not limited to:
- ISO 27001
- SOC2 Type II
More on Calabrio ONE Cloud Service Offerings
Click here for an overview of Calabrio ONE Cloud Service Offerings
Trusted by thousands of customers worldwide
Calabrio uses a host of security measures to ensure your information is safe in the Cloud.
- Built-in security: Anti-malware, Intrusion Protection, Denial of Service protection, vulnerability assessment and remediation, IP address filtering.
- Data Segmentation: Each tenant is provided its own database, unique storage locations and access keys.
- Encryption: All data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
Calabrio encrypts each media file using a FIPS-140 compliant implementation of the AES-128 cipher and a key that is unique to each file. When the encrypted media files are transferred from the desktop (or optionally from a data server) to Calabrio Cloud, they are encrypted again using TLS 1.2 (AES-256).
It is important to note that the encryption keys used for these interactions change with each new interaction. The TLS keys also change with each communication session. Control of encryption keys and tokens are individual to each customer. The customer tenant administrator role can generate new encryption keys within the Calabrio solution, as desired.
- Service Monitoring: Calabrio employs a wide range of system health and security monitoring along with rigid incident management processes to quickly assess and remediate any risk conditions and threats.
Calabrio follows an agile software deployment process that enables rapid creation of new features and seamless, frequent deployment of software updates.
Calabrio’s SDLC includes:
- Detection, and remediation of software vulnerabilities on each release
- Use of industry standard tools for managing open source license compliance
- Annual security training for developers
The Calabrio ONE solution allows customers to create their own role-based access controls (RBAC) with configurable Permission and View settings.
Calabrio employees and partners do not have access to customer data.
Calabrio ONE supports Single Sign-On (SSO) to customer identity providers through SAML 2.0 and other standards.
If the SSO option is not selected, customers can configure their own password policies within the user interface.
Calabrio uses continuous delivery to provide corrections, improvements, and new functionality to the service typically on a weekly basis. To minimize disruption to your service, we schedule quarterly maintenance and update windows during non-business hours.
View the current Cloud status on the Calabrio ONE Cloud Status site.*
All new features and bug fixes are catalogued in the Calabrio ONE Cloud Release Notes.*
*Must be registered in the Calabrio Success Center to access.
Database backups are an essential part of Calabrio’s business continuity and disaster recovery strategy, and data protection techniques are employed to protect against incidental loss and ransomware threats.
Moreover, Calabrio leverages High Availability infrastructure to ensure uptime of the service:
- Geographically diverse infrastructure with load balancing and redundancies in place to mitigate disasters affecting a datacenter
- Built-in protection from Denial of Service
- Automated monitoring and alerting to Calabrio’s cloud response teams
About Calabrio’s Business Continuity:
Annually, Calabrio conducts a series of audits using third party assessors. These audits include an examination of our Business Continuity capability. Calabrio’s Business Continuity plans are updated annually by the Calabrio Management team. The plans are subject to testing on an annual basis. Calabrio maintains documentation detailing critical roles and employee call lists.
Calabrio named an Exemplary Vendor in recent Ventana Research
Ventana Research positions Calabrio as an Exemplary Vendor in Agent Management Value Index
Calabrio receives perfect customer satisfaction scores in DMG WFO Report
Calabrio achieved leading results of the featured vendors in three of four vendor and product satisfaction categories
Gartner Positions Calabrio as Leading Visionary
In the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Workforce Engagement Management